Monday, February 25, 2008

A Meme Revisited

My posting activity has been slow lately because I'm still ridiculously busy. I started to write a few posts but haven't finished them.

Meanwhile, here is a slightly revised meme from about 18 months ago. Tag: you're it. Answer these questions on your blog and tell me where it is.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Concession stand attendant in a high school gym
2. Car parts warehouse stocker
3. Telemarketer for a home-improvement company (I quit after 2 days)
4. Overnight DJ on a Country Music radio station

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Casablanca
2. Dirty Harry
3. Cool Hand Luke
4. Lethal Weapon

Four places you have lived:
1. Louisiana
2. Wisconsin
3. Texas
4. Maryland

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Closer
2. Mad Men
3. Law & Order: CI
4. CSI

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Arizona/Utah
2. The Outer Banks, North Carolina
3. Cancun
4. Jamaica

Four websites you visit daily:
Only four?!?! OK, these and several more ...
1. Blogs ... all of the blogs listed to the right, but especially Merelyme, Velvet's Room, Boomer Chronicles and Ian (who just totally changed his blog).
2. Everything New Orleans
3. Google
4. My job's web site

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Jambalaya
2. Kung Pao Chicken
3. carrot cake
4. ice cream

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Walking on the beach near Sanderling, North Carolina.
2. Watching a sunset at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
3. Sharing a bottle of wine with my friends who live in Kona, Hawaii - at their house, of course.
4. Skipping my exit and continuing west on I-70 till I get to the end.

Four places you'd love to visit:
1. Palermo (Sicily)
2. Banff (Canada)
3. London
4. Montana

Four foods you don't like:
1. Sushi
2. Sushi
3. Sushi
4. Sushi

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate it.

No comments: