Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Protector?

I saw this personality quiz on Ian's blog and decided to try it myself. You should try it too.

Here are my results.

You Are An INFJ

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

3 comments:

velvet said...

LOL I was a "nurturer". I'm not sure that I agree with the description that comes with it. Of course, I think it was affected by the fact that I could have gone both ways on some of the questions.

So, do you think yours is accurate? Just wondering. :)

-velvet

Bernie said...

All I know of you is what I've read, but I can see you as a "nurturer." You seem like a supportive woman with some in-your-face attitude on the side. Nice combination.

I'm shocked at how accurate mine seems, except for the alternative medicine guru part and I'm not as independent as I'd like to be. The test seems to have missed that I have a healthy ego balanced with realism and occasional insecurity - maybe the complex description covers that. And I'm an idealistic dreamer, almost to a fault (stubborn about it). A majority of my dreams have come true.

I don't think anyone should live their lives based on a test as simple as this, but it's fun to see how close this stuff comes to reality.

velvet said...

That's really fun about this being fairly accurate. I guess that I'm a nurturer at heart somewhat.

It's true about not basing your life on these things... it's like basing your life on your zodiac sign, but it's funny how accurate they can be sometimes. :)

-velvet