Sunday, June 29, 2008

OXY SCREAM

HI, I’M BILLY MAYS FOR OXY SCREAM !!!!

WHEN I WAS A KID, MY MOM NEVER HEARD OF "TIME OUT" AND “USE YOUR INSIDE VOICE.” NOW I’M ALL GROWN UP AND DISCOVERED THAT I REALLY CAN MAKE A LIVING TALKING LIKE THIS!

MOM DID THREATEN TO WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP, SO IT’S ONLY NATURAL THAT I END UP YELLING, UHH I MEAN, SELLING CLEANING PRODUCTS!



AND IF YOU ORDER NOW, WE’LL DOUBLE YOUR ORDER!

… AND, I’LL SHUT UP!

… AND MAYBE I’LL WEAR SOMETHING OTHER THAN KHAKI PANTS AND A BLUE SHIRT!

3 comments:

elizinashe said...

Can we start a petition to get him off the air? He soo annoys me!! I am soo glad I'm not the only one who thinks he's a little, shall we say, LOUD!!! Somebody give that man a valium please!

Lee said...

Awww you guys... you just don't live with two girls under the age of 5. If you did you'd think that guy was an amateur.

Lee

Bernie said...

eliz - see Lee's comment - maybe this guy has to talk this way to be heard over little girls at home. Although I still want him off the air. :)

Lee - you're right. My dogs are pretty loud at times but not as loud as Billy Mays or little girls under 5.