Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It’s So Unfair


I’m Paris Hilton. It is so unfair that you’ve sent me to jail. Sure, I shouldn’t have been driving while drinking. And OK, so yeah, I had a suspended license and you gave me a warning and everything. But I’m Paris Hilton. P-A-R-I-S H-I-L uhhh T-O-N. You can’t send ME to jail.

Sorry, Par baby, but you brought this on yourself. Don’t whine, just do the time. You’ll only be there a month, in the “special needs” unit of the jail, a 24-person section separated from the other two thousand inmates. And you’ll be alone in your two-person cell except for the hour a day you can hang out in day-room and make phone calls. Yep, that’s right, no cell phone or Blackberry.

Save your tears for someone else. Drunk drivers kill people. You’re lucky. Learn something from this.

3 comments:

velvet said...

I'm glad that she's stopped whining about doing her time, at least, but I wish that she would get a little taste of time in the real part of the jail instead of the "posh" wing. After seeing the sense of entitlement that her mother displayed after the trial, it's not surprising that her daughter is the same.

It just makes me never want to stay at a Hilton Hotel ever again.

Hope she actually learns something from this.

velvet said...

Oh, and I (finally!) got the interview questions done and wanted to send them to you. If you want me to send them to you, just e-mail me at the address listed on my profile. If you would rather that I leave them in your comments, leave me a comment saying so at the original meme on my blog. :)

Bernie said...

She stopped, but I saw some story about her lawyer whining now. I didn't bother to actually read the story.

Looking forward to your questions. I sent you my email address.