Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Top Ten Most Recent Searches That Brought People Here

I saw this on Ian’s blog and thought I’d try it for mine. The first nine were from Google searches and the last one is a Yahoo search.


1. Fifty something
This one is to be expected, although I’m surprised to show up near the top.

2. New wave dance clubs for fifty somethings
Uhh, wtf?

3. frigidaire electri clean
I mentioned Frigidaire refrigerators in a post once.

4. desert "remember your name" "first day"
The top 10 items in this person’s search referenced the America song “Horse With No Name,” something I mentioned in a post once.

5. Boomerville
I used this term a lot.

6. fifty somethings going back to school
… the topic of a few recent posts

7. fifty hits of the 60's
I used to make many references to 1960s songs that are remade.

8. ROXXXX-annne
I have no idea what they were searching for because mine was the only one related to the song by the Police.

9. what have you already acomplished? did you participate in athletics in high shool
What an odd search. And how did my site turn up on this search?

10. college at fifty something
Same idea as #6.

No comments: