Thursday, August 03, 2006

List Junkies

Ian tagged me for this. And I'm a list junkie, so I did my version. Do your version on your blog and let me know where it is. Or if you're like me and can't pass up a list, just read on.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Concession stand attendant in a high school gym
2. Account Executive for a hotel
3. Telemarketer for a home-improvement company (I quit after 2 days)
4. Overnight DJ on a Country Music radio station

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Casablanca
2. Dirty Harry
3. Cool Hand Luke
4. Lethal Weapon

Four places you have lived:
1. Louisiana
2. Wisconsin
3. Texas
4. Maryland

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Closer
2. Law & Order
3. Law & Order: CI
4. NYPD Blue

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Arizona/Utah
2. The Outer Banks, North Carolina
3. Cancun
4. Jamaica

Four websites you visit daily:
1. A couple of Blogger sites, including Diner Girl and Ian
2. Everything New Orleans
3. Google
4. The AOL Game site (a real time-waster)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Jambalaya
2. anything with rice in it
3. carrot cake
4. pasta

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Walking on the beach near Sanderling, North Carolina.
2. Watching a sunset at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
3. Sharing a bottle of wine with my friends who live in Kona, Hawaii - at their house, of course.
4. Going west on the interstate instead of east to work.

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond:
1. Diner Girl
2. KJ
3. LeeAndra
4. Meander

Four places you'd love to visit:
1. Palermo (Sicily)
2. Banff (Canada)
3. London
4. St. Thomas

Four foods you don't like:
1. Sushi
2. Sushi
3. Sushi
4. Sushi

No comments: