Sunday, November 12, 2006

Fall Revisited

I’ve mentioned more than once on this blog that Fall used to be my favorite season and Spring has taken over. Maybe I should rethink that. Maybe I shouldn’t have a favorite because all four seasons have merit.

Fall in my part of Maryland seemed to be short this year. Leaves changed color and fell at almost the same time. But the color was beautiful.

This tree is just outside of my kitchen window.















These leaves are on my front lawn.


Fall has taken on negative aspects in my life during the past few years, but honestly, it is still a wonderful time of year.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hey Bernie,

Fall, It is my favorite time of year...I love the deep earthy smells, the way the moon looks at night, the little nip in the air before it gets really cold. I understand why you feel like you do though. The pictures are great, I didn't get any of our yard this year...we left right when the color was at it's peak. I'll catch it next go round.

LeeAndra

Anonymous said...

We had a stupudly long summer that went straight into winter in the uk. Today was very nice and autunmy though.