Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Two Things Meme

I saw this on a site three months ago and I’m just getting around to posting my version of it. Give me some of your answers in Comments or post your answers on your blog and tell us where it is.

Two names you go by: Bern and Bern Man

Two things you are wearing right now: cargo pants and a sweatshirt

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship: Love and good conversation

Two of your favorite things to do: Listen to music and photograph landscapes

Two things you want badly now: More time and more time

Two pets you have or have had: Nash and ZeeZee, two of my Border Collies

Two things you did last night: Read an amazing email from my friend in Hawaii and washed clothes

Two things you ate today: cereal and jambalaya

Two things you're doing tomorrow: working and walking on my treadmill

Two longest car rides: If you mean longest stretches without stopping for an overnight stay, Frederick County, Maryland to Chattanooga, Tennessee and Milwaukee to New Orleans.

Two favorite holidays: New Years and Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages: Coffee and Merlot

Two people no longer alive who you'd like to talk to: Mom and Dad

OK, it’s your turn.

4 comments:

Linda V. said...

Linda or Lydia
jammies & robe
Love & security
Read & travel
Money & time
Quixote & Hobbes (my cats)
saw a movie w/friend, read a book
haven't eaten today yet
walk dogs & clean house
Milw to Oregon; Wash DC to Milw w/stops
Christmas & Easter
Lemonade & mango margarita
My Dad & my uncle Rich

Bernie said...

Hey Linda - I didn't know anyone ever called you Lydia. :) Mmmm, mango margarita - sounds good.

Linda V. said...

Yeah, it's a nickname a couple of my friends gave me. Lydie and Tweety are the other names over the years.

Next time we're in Wash DC, we have to find a mango margarita, they are delicious!

Brenda said...

Brenda or Bren
Tshirt and capris
Love and lust
Read and explore
Time and adventure
Beast and Bear (two Tuxedo cats)
Watched an old "Prisoner" episode on VHS and ate antipasta
Eggs and a BLT
Visiting parents, visiting cemeteries
Ames, IA to Dayon, OH (only stopping for gas) and Minneapolis, MN to Kingsville, TX (with overnight stops)
Memorial Day (because its Springtime) and Halloween